[tex-live] dvips and file inclusion with absolute pathnames: Documenation issue

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Sun Apr 22 08:50:08 CEST 2007

Name: 62_dvips_absolutepath_doc
-------------- next part --------------

>     The page numbers in references are all off by a couple of pages.
>
> Hmm, kind of surprised, I used texi2pdf, but probably screwed up at the
> last minute or something.  Will try to do better next time.

Sorry, I must have mixed up logical and physical pages somehow - No I
cannot find a problem with page numbering.

There's something else, though:  Searching for "file", for example, will
show only the words in Typewriter, because the other words have the "fi"
ligature, and the PDF does not contain the information that this is to
be interpreted as "fi".  pdfTeX can do better, although I don't know by
heart how to do it.

Regards, Frank
--
Dr. Frank K?ster