[tex-live] texdoc chemarr

Philipp Fäh pfaeh at mysunrise.ch
Mon Apr 16 17:40:49 CEST 2007

There are several Tools at http://www.pdfxreport.com/tools.html

But as far as I see the tools are already expired.

I do not know the cause of the problem. I tested some other documents,
i.e. PDF-1.3., which can not be opened with Preview.  I think it could
be a wrong kind of pdf-creation or it is a bug in Preview 2.1.0 (v211),
or both (because they can be opened in Adobe).

I'll check for Preview next weekend. So it is no TeX-Live Problem. But
for MacTeX-Users, I hope the comment was helpfully.