[tex-live] catalogue.tpm?

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Mon Apr 9 18:53:29 CEST 2007

karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) wrote:

>     scheme-tetex.tpm:      <TPM:Documentation name=3D"catalogue"/>
>     contain a link to catalogue.tpm, but there is no catalogue.tpm in TL
>
> I removed catalogue.tpm from scheme-tetex.  If it ever turns out that
> it's useful to include the catalogue, I'll reinstate it, of course.

Well, personally I like to have the catalogue available on disk for
offline use.  But I don't know whether this is a reason for including it
in TeXLive - after all, I personally have got a copy of the catalogue
sources on disk, anyway, and could easily create the html locally...

Regards, Frank

--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)