[tex-live] loads of updates

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Nov 9 14:22:16 CET 2006

Hi Karl!

I have again submitted loads of updates in one go. I have changed
strategy and wrote a script that analyzes the output of ctan2tl and
now I am going from easy to hard updates:
- no files added/deleted, no lines changed
	-> just add it to tpm-ctan-check
- no files added/deleted, but files changed
	-> add it to tpm-ctan-check and update the package
Up to here I am more or less finished
- 1 file added/deleted, files changed
	These are the packages I want to do today.

After today I have one more day and then I am leaving for
Cambodia/Vietnam, so nothing from my side. I checked in the scripts into
	SVN/Build/tools/etc
for those who want to check themselves, no doc, will probably not work
out of the box.

Anyway, have a nice time.

Best wishes

Norbert