[tex-live] TeXlive infrastructure

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 5 00:46:28 CEST 2006

    Fact is that in TeXLive the font files in type1/adobe/courier don't
    match the corresponding metrics files in afm/adobe/courier.  Just to

As I surmised -- but does anyone have any knowledge of where the correct
afm's are?  I don't.  And of course there is the question of what afm's
were used to generate the tfm's, independent of what afm's correspond to
the actual fonts.   Both would be nice to know (whether or not we change
anything, which I doubt we would want to).

Whatever ...

Thanks,