[tex-live] [for TL bugs page] wordcount.sh is misplaced

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 8 00:09:10 CEST 2006

Back on this msg from April.

    As far as I can see the shell script wordcount.sh is placed under
    source/wordcount and should be placed somewhere more apropriate, (under
    bin?)

I guess I am tempted to do nothing, after all.  It is just so painful to
deal with adding stuff in the bin directories, and I thought that anyone
who actually wanted it would find it in source.  And the script is six
years old and you're the first person to say anything about it.
... None of which are good reasons, I know.  The method does seem
fairly clever :).