[tex-live] No more OS-wars, please [was: Ruby interpreter for Windows in the TeXLive distribution?

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja at daimi.au.dk
Sat Jul 1 00:25:57 CEST 2006

To everyone involved in the UNIX vs. MS discussion:

tex-live at tug.org list has been created for the discussion of the
development issues of the TeX Live. However, this list is *not* a forum
for UNIX vs. MS flame postings. Please respect this.

We all (I assume) want TeXLive to provide support for both Unix and MS
platforms. But if all you want is to discuss which system(s) are best
and why, then please try another mailing list - gmane or google should
give you ideas about suitable alternatives.

Best
Kaja