[tex-live] win32 and Gs

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Fri Dec 22 09:41:21 CET 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:

> OK, the point taken. I'll add fonts you've suggested to
> support/gs854w32-tl.zip. Thanks.

Please have a look at rev. 2842: support/gs854w32-tl.zip
it contains:
- all .bat files moved to bin/ (but have changed LF->CRLF :-)
- fonts included as suggested
- Fontmap.TeXLive changed accordingly to the same layout as in standard Gs

After unpacking it into temporary directory it can be installed, eg.
setupgs.exe c:\gs
so Gs is also registered in win's registry, and then can be unistalled
by the standard procedure.
The TL installer will do that, and also set PATH and GS_LIB.

That's all what I can do. Now I have to return to more important work
for TL (introducing TeX Gyre fonts, tpm files for new win32 binaries and
the installer, Linux binaries, etc. :-)

Best,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz