[tex-live] Generating tex.fmt

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Aug 7 17:54:45 CEST 2006

    Please never send such large attachments to any mailing lists!

Actually, I considered this before I approved the msg (which was just
over the previous size limit of 1mb).  Ken was doing the right thing in
sending the full log, and 1.1mb did not seem *that* large to me, so I
sent it through.  10mb would be another story.

    without annoying the rest of the list.

Anyone who is annoyed by occasional large attachments should not
subscribe to this list.  I don't care to put barriers in the way of
people wanting to send good reports.

    A much better idea is to put your files on some web server,

Sure, that would be fine too, even preferable, but it's not always
convenient to do so.

Best,
Karl