[tex-live] InstallJammer

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Fri Apr 28 17:42:29 CEST 2006

Damon Courtney <damon at installjammer.com> wrote:

>     Obviously the BSD License would provide no restrictions
> whatsoever, so how do you guys feel about it?  I've never really had a
> licensing discussion with anyone, so I'm very open to hearing opinions
> on the matter. :)

Oh, I'm fine with the BSD license (as long as you don't forget to
replace "The Regents of the University of California" and "REGENTS" by
your name...).  I only suggested GPL because the MPL is kind-of
copyleft, as is the GPL, whereas the BSD license allows closed-source
derivatives.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster