[tex-live] svn update killed

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Thu Apr 27 07:17:45 CEST 2006

> It should be straightforward to implement a script which does the
> following:

Aah, I forgot to handle more than a single revision.  So it's rather
like this.

  . Run `svn info Build/cdbuild/logs/svnlog' and extract the
    `Revision' field to get the current revision of the local SVN
    copy.

  . Run `svn update Build/cdbuild/logs/svnlog'.  This takes less than
    a second for me.

  . Parse the last svnlog entries for indented file names which come
    after the `Changed paths:' lines (down to the revision entry we've
    just found), then extract all directories, sort and uniquify them,
    and finally call `svn update' on only those directories.

   Werner