[tex-live] Re: antomega [was: Multilingual LaTeX: Greek, English, and UTF-8]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Sep 14 23:41:04 CEST 2005

Hi Alexej,

    For now, no acceptable solution has been found for the problem I
    described in that thread.

Despite reading and rereading all the many messages many times over, I
am still not clear on the actual, immediate, practical, problems.  That
is one of the reasons I've been so laggard in replying.

There are so many things being discussed that I am not straight on which
things are "this change xxx would be nice" and which are "this change
yyy is necessary or antomega doesn't work".

The one problem I do understand is that you cannot test for the
existence of an OCP because they are no longer in the input path.  I
think the simplest fix for that is to add $TEXMF/omega/ocp to TEXINPUTS
for omega and lambda.  Will that suffice for you?

Can you please briefly recap any other changes to the search paths,
directory structure, or whatever, are needed so that antomega will work?
Don't bother re-explaining the theory, problems with the TDS, etc.  I
understand the theory.  What I don't understand is what changes you
actually need to have made.

Thanks,
Karl