[tex-live] Multilingual LaTeX: Greek, English, and UTF-8

W. Borgert debacle at debian.org
Tue Sep 13 23:22:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 12:44:06AM +0400, Alexej Kryukov wrote:
> Unfortunately, there is no relevant resource, because Omega developers
> don't care about such things, and the whole project looks abandoned.
> Again, unfortunately, currently you can't use omega out of box (e. g.
> after installing teTeX or TL), because omega's texmf part is broken for

Maybe I'm not adventurous enough for using omega now.

> Omega/Lambda). You can find more information about it in antomega manual
> (available on CTAN at
> systems/omega/contrib/antomega/doc/omega/antomega/antomega.pdf).

I just read briefly through the document.  What languages are
supported?  Simplified (and Traditional) Chinese?  Arabic?

> is a latex-based format for omega. So if you document is UTF-8
> encoded and has a latex syntax, then it probably should be already
> compatible with antomega. Only preamble needs to be changed.

This sounds better :-)

As I'm only an end-user of both tetex and texlive, (how) can I
just use antomega, e.g. by installing texlive?

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle at debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/