[tex-live] Re: TL binary builds?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 5 15:39:54 CEST 2005

Tigran and all -- the line I sent before was just retrieving the web2c
sources, because (as I recall) someone was asking just for those.
Ignore that, obviously.

To get the complete TL dev tree, try this:
  rsync -a --exclude Images tug.org::tldevsrc/Build/source.development/
Then run the Build script that is in source.development.

If it doesn't work, let me/us know and we'll try to fix.  If it does
work, please send me the output of uname -a and [g]cc -v and whatever
else might be interesting for users to know about the build environment.

Thanks,
karl