[tex-live] fmtutil-sys, updmap-sys scripts

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 17 02:31:46 CEST 2005

    > A few lines should perhaps be added in the documentation about
    > TEXMFSYSCONFIG and TEXMFCONFIG which are new to TL2005, Karl?

Sure.  Thomas' text is probably a good basis for it.

I think it would also be great to have an item in the "Present"
(changes) section telling people what, in practical terms, they should
do when they have the problem you did (you will not be the only one), in
addition to the "theoretical" description of the trees.

Any chance of you making a draft of either or both of those changes, and
I will edit/install?  I would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

(Meanwhile, I asked Rainer to restart the p4 server.  He's the only one
who can, AFAIK.)

Thanks,
Karl