[tex-live] antt.tpm occurring in collection-langpolish and -fontsextra

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Oct 6 23:22:28 CEST 2005

On Don, 06 Okt 2005, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> That's what I've just wanted to say. Thanks, Karl.

As I said, I understand.

> I cannot move antt (now rather huge) into fontsrecommended. On the other
> hand, GUST members need antt, but they do not want all other mess.
> I will do the same with new (beautifull, but also big) Iwona and Kurier
> fonts. Norbert, sorry.

OTOH, you should understand that I have to decide where the fonts should
belong to *IN THE DEBIAN PACKAGE*.

For me there are two options now:
* Either I put it into fontsrecommened or fontsextra and langpolish
  depends on the respective one

* or, if these font packs are big, I could leave them out of the
  texlive-* packages at all and create their own debian package.

What do you suggest, and especially, which font packages are concerned?
I already have done this for cm-super.

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018