[tex-live] Re: TeXlive for Debian - Birthday release

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Nov 25 13:41:22 CET 2005

Just to let all of you know ...

On Mit, 23 Nov 2005, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Tomorrow is my birthday and this conincides nicely with the first
> release I want to see going into experimental.

Neil has uploaded to experimental, so as soon as (could take month) the
ftp-masters check through the packages, *and* are a bit happy, there
will be the first time texlive in debian/experimental.

After the ftp-masters have accepted, I guess I will open a bottle of
good wine. (Not that I don't do this now and then, but maybe I once
allow myself a bottle of Brunello di Montalcino, since I am living so
near to Montalcino).

Best wishes

Norbert