[tex-live] Re: Proposal for a tex-base package

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Sun May 22 20:18:02 CEST 2005

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:

> Frank Küster wrote:
>
>>>(anything else?)
>>>

>>Some documentation.
>>

> what did you have in mind? I don't see any in emacsen-common
> (other than the obvious copyright/changelog etc). the Debian TeX policy
> goes here?

That one, yes.  But also some texts derived from the current
README.Debian and README.Developers in tetex-bin (or the one in
experimental, currently I don't know whether they differ), which
describe the inner workings of the update-* mechanisms from a user's and
package maintainer's view, respectively, and explain in which trees
local additions should go, etc.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster