[tex-live] Number of cbgreek Type 1 fonts

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 29 17:36:45 CEST 2005

    I just wonder whether it makes sense to reduce the number of included
    cbgreek Type 1 fonts in a similar way as it have been done with

We (Hans, Claudio, and I, among others) already did reduce it
considerably last year.

I for one wouldn't mind reducing it further to just the 10pt sizes,
especially if it turns out we need the space at the end, but I have to
follow up with the code-related packages (dvipdfmx, dvipng, xpdfopen)
right now.  If you or anyone feels like cutting it down, please do :).

    Since the fonts follow the EC font naming scheme,
    Vladimir's type1ec.sty file works just fine.

That is very good to know.

Thanks,
Karl