[tex-live] Re: more TFM issues

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Wed Jun 29 17:23:27 CEST 2005

> Would you be able to make the reports, by any chance?

Will try.

> tftopl reports the following for public/apl/cmapl10.tfm:

I've no idea who has compiled cmapl10.mf -- this is a single file, so
it should be straightforward to just regenerate it (this works without
errors).

> There are two files in TeXLive which shouldn't be there:
>
>   tfm/public/ibycus/fibo.pl
>   tfm/public/ibycus/fibr.pl

I'll remove those two files.

> Extra junk have all files in tfm/public/cmcyr/cmcyr/,

Thomas has already written a mail to Basil.

Mail sent to Charles Wikner <wikner at nacdh4.nac.ac.za>.

Mail sent to Chet Creider <creider at csd.uwo.ca>

Mail sent to Anshuman Pandey <apandey at u.washington.edu>.

> For tfm/public/montex/bcghsb.tfm, I get this message:

Mail sent to Oliver Corff <corff at zedat.fu-berlin.de>.

    Werner