[tex-live] glyphlist.txt

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Jun 11 21:30:06 CEST 2005

The good practical effect of the phi-vs.-phi1 change is that people using
"texmital.enc" or "plmi.enc" with otftotfm will get what they expect.

The bad practical effect is that people writing new encoding files will continue
to make the same mistake as "texmital.enc".

Oh well, it's not a big deal.

I've released 2.34.  Thanks!
Eddie