[tex-live] Re: Debian TeX live packages are ready for testing

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jul 21 02:49:30 CEST 2005

On Don, 21 Jul 2005, Arne Jørgensen wrote:
> This means my new Debian TeX Live installation is without serious
> problems now. Thank you, Norbert et al.

Well, only on the surface. Because of a stupid error not all formats are
created from those which should actually be created (the same file under
fmt.d was written several times with different contents, instead of once
with all the contents merged, stupid me!).

Furthermore update-fmtutil wasn't called before calling fmtutil-sys etc
etc etc.

I hope all this is fixed with the rebuild I am just starting ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018