[tex-live] texlive

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jul 13 18:54:39 CEST 2005

On Fre, 01 Jul 2005, richard wrote:
> I followed the inructions on the site.
> If i want to install latexrecommended i get the message
> texlive-latexrecommended:
>  Hängt ab (It depends on): texlive-latex  but it is not installable
> Why is there no package texlive-latex.

Sorry for the late answer, I have been ofline some time.

We are still far from a working system. If you want to play tester and
you have a bit of knowledge on debian configuration stuff, debian-tetex
and tex in general, you are welcome! Please tell me and I will inform
you.

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018