[tex-live] Problem facing while converting Tex2word

Nagendar Sharma npsharma14 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:09:02 CET 2005

Hi,

Sorry this question may be a minor one; as I am new in to TeX coding
and their subject.

========
I am having one TeX coding file and this need to be converted in doc
now. Can any one help me out or update, which converted, will be great
in results.

As in my initial search I found some converter where they are failing
to convert Tables and some time Math. And almost all the time Math are
appearing as a [Trail Model]

And here for this occurrence I am hitting last few days.

--
Warm Regards,
Nagenra Sharma