[tex-live] documentation for "geometry"

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Dec 21 02:16:39 CET 2005

    There are too many files "manual.pdf" yet.

I fundamentally disagree.  A system where every package author who is
using manual.pdf now has to change, before the system will be usable, is
not practical, it seems to me.  That's why I suggested what I did.

    Hans should name his files as he likes without trying to avoid name
    clashes with LaTeX files.  This can only be achieved with a proper
    file system standard.

That's a whole different problem.  We solve it now by having different
search paths for different programs, which is certainly not ideal, but
it is not obvious to me how to do better.