[tex-live] Re: XyMTeX in TeX live

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Dec 2 01:14:03 CET 2005

On Don, 01 Dez 2005, Karl Berry wrote:
> Regretfully, Dr. Shinsaku unambiguously replied to me that he wishes to
> restrict XyMTeX distribution.  So I'll be taking it out of TeX Live for
> next year.

Thanks Karl for asking. I am rebuilding texlive debian packages now
without xymtex.

Best wishes

Norbert

it's at times like this, when
I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse,
and about to die from asphyxiation in deep space that I
really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I
was young.'
`Why, what did she tell you?'
`I don't know, I didn't listen.'
                 --- Arthur coping with certain death as best as he could.