[tex-live] Re: TL binary builds?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Aug 21 23:16:53 CEST 2005

    /usr/bin/perl ../../../../TeX/utils/texi2html/manage_i18n.pl all
    No suitable i18n directory

I seem to remember this from last year.  BSD make thinks that when a
dependency has the same time as the target it should be remade, or
something like that.  Endless cause of problems.

There's no actual need/desire to run manage_i18n.pl.  So I touched
translations.pl and submitted that.  For your purposes, you can either
rerun the rsync to get the new timestamp (I hope), or try just doing
  touch translations.pl
(in the texi2html source dir) and then rerun the Build.

More joy awaits, I'm sure.

Best,