[tex-live] new CJK scripts

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Fri Aug 19 00:41:37 CEST 2005

I've added the following bunch of CJK scripts (from version 4.6.0) to
TeXLive:

  bin/${ARCH}/bg5+pdflatex
  bin/${ARCH}/bg5pdflatex
  bin/${ARCH}/cef5pdflatex
  bin/${ARCH}/cefpdflatex
  bin/${ARCH}/cefspdflatex
  bin/${ARCH}/gbkpdflatex
  bin/${ARCH}/sjispdflatex

Those scripts have been correctly registered in
texk/cjkutils/scripts/Makefile.in.  Please don't forget to regenerate
texk/cjkutils/scripts/Makefile before creating new binaries for your
platform!

For my own convenience, I've added those scripts to already
bin/i386-linux.

Is it necessary to manually update the architecture sections in
bin-cjkutils.tpm?  I've properly added those scripts to the
TPM:BinPatterns section (and, for my own convenience, the TPM:BinFiles
section for i386-linux), and I wonder whether this is sufficient...

    Werner