[tex-live] Problem with latex2html

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 5 18:04:28 CEST 2005

      iconpath = file:///c|/Program Files/TeXLive/l2h/icons

latex2html has never been part of TeX Live.  It would appear that your
which is now different?

latex2html doesn't actually run TeX at all.  It parses the TeX file
completely separately.  I don't think the TeX installation affects it at
all, in principle.

About the only advice I can think of is to grab the l2h distribution
and install somewhere completely separate from c:/.../TeXLive.
Sorry ...

karl