[tex-live] lcdf-typetools breakage

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Thu Sep 16 16:04:51 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 09:18:15AM -0400, Karl Berry wrote:
> lcdf-typetools problems need to be reported to Eddie, who is not on this
> list.  I forwarded your message.

But, please note, that I had to mess a little around. I have changed
configure.in and otftotfm/Makefile.am because we don't configure against
an installed kpathsea, but use the not-yet-installed version from the
source tree. Next thing was to add support for --enable-multi-platform
(Karl, you know this from texinfo).

After these changes, I have run autoconf, aclocal and automake (latest
versions) to update all depending files.

Thomas