[tex-live] number of files ?

Olaf Weber olaf at infovore.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 14 14:03:35 CEST 2004

Baden Hughes writes:

> How many files should be output from the compile process ? 228 ? 229 ?

> Checking my i386/Solaris 9 builds for completenes.

230

a2ping*         dvilj4l*        infokey*        omfonts*        sjisconv*
afm2pl*         dvilj6@         install-info*   opl2ofm@        sjislatex*
afm2tfm*        dvipdfm*        jadetex@        otangle*        t1ascii*
aleph*          dvipdft*        kpseaccess*     otfinfo*        t1asm*
allcm*          dvipng*         kpsepath@       otftotfm*       t1binary*
allec@          dvips*          kpsereadlink*   otp2ocp*        t1disasm*
allneeded*      dvired*         kpsestat*       outocp*         t1dotlessj*
altpdfamstex*   dviselect*      kpsetool*       ovf2ovp@        t1lint*
altpdfcontext*  dvitodvi*       kpsewhere*      ovp2ovf@        t1mac*
altpdfetex*     dvitomp*        kpsewhich*      patgen*         t1testpage*
altpdflatex*    dvitype*        kpsexpand@      pdfcrop@        t1unmac*
altpdftex*      e2pall*         lacheck*        pdfcslatex*     t4ht*
amstex@         ebb*            lambda@         pdfcsplain*     tangle*
bg5+latex*      eplain@         latex@          pdfetex*        tcdialog*
bg5conv*        epsffit*        mag*            pdfjadetex@     tex*
bg5latex*       epstopdf*       makeindex*      pdflatex@       tex4ht*
bibtex*         etex@           makeinfo*       pdfmex@         texconfig*
bibtex8*        extconv*        makempx*        pdfplatex@      texdoc*
cef5conv*       extractres*     makempy@        pdftex@         texdoctk*
cef5latex*      fdf2tan@        mex@            pdftexinfo@     texexec*
cefconv*        fixdlsrps*      mf*             pdfthumb*       texfind@
ceflatex*       fixfmps*        mf-nowin*       pdfxmltex@      texfont@
cefsconv*       fixmacps*       mft*            pdfxtex*        texhash@
cefslatex*      fixpsditps*     mk4ht*          pfb2pfa*        texi2dvi*
cfftot1*        fixpspps*       mkindex*        physe@          texi2html*
cslatex*        fixscribeps*    mkocp*          phyzzx@         texi2pdf*
csplain*        fixtpps*        mkofm*          pk2bm*          texindex*
ctangle*        fixwfwps*       mktexfmt@       pkfix*          texinfo@
ctie*           fixwpps*        mktexlsr*       pktogf*         texlinks*
cweave*         fixwwps*        mktexmf*        pktype*         texshow@
detex*          fmtutil*        mktexpk*        platex@         texsis@
devnag*         fontinst*       mktextfm*       pltotf*         texutil@
disdvi*         gbklatex*       mllatex@        pooltype*       tftopl*
dmp*            getafm*         mltex@          ppower4*        thumbpdf*
dt2dv*          gftodvi*        mmafm*          ps2frag*        tie*
dv2dt*          gftopk*         mmpfb*          ps2pk*          ttf2afm*
dvi2fax*        gftype*         mpost*          psbook*         ttf2pk*
dvi2tty*        giftopng*       mpto*           pslatex*        ttf2tfm*
dvibook*        gsftopk*        mptopdf*        psmerge*        updmap*
dviconcat*      hbf2gf*         musixflx*       psnup*          vftovp*
dvicopy*        ht*             newer*          psresize*       vptovf*
dvidvi*         htlatex*        odvicopy*       psselect*       weave*
dvihp*          httex*          odvips*         pstops*         xdvi*
dvilj*          httexi*         odvitype*       rubibtex*       xdvi-xaw.bin*
dvilj2p*        includeres*     ofm2opl@        rumakeindex*    xdvizilla*
dvilj4*         info*           omega*          showchar*       xmltex@

--
Olaf Weber