[tex-live] initex '&FORMAT' with whizzytex

Stefano Lodi slodi at deis.unibo.it
Sat Oct 23 19:15:11 CEST 2004

Dear Olaf,

Olaf Weber wrote:

>Stefano Lodi writes:
>

>>Thanks Olaf.  Initex is linked to  tex.  But if  I write
>>$ tex '&latex' dummy.tex
>>

>The question is not what initex is linked to, but what latex is linked
>to.  You need to use etex.

you are right.  I read your reply hastily.  I think now it works, but I
will check carefully and report back in more detail ASAP.

-Stefano

--
Dr. Stefano Lodi                        home page: www-db.deis.unibo.it/~slodi
Dept. of Electr. C. Sc. & Systems          e-mail: slodi at deis.unibo.it
University of Bologna                         tel: +39-051-20(93560)
via Risorgimento 2                            fax: +39-051-20(93540)
I-40136 Bologna BO, Italy