[tex-live] updated English doc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Oct 21 01:19:43 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've submitted the new version of the English documentation, including
the various suggestions for the change list (thanks), etc.  The Windows
sections are unchanged until we know what changes are needed, but
everything else is there and up-to-date, as far as I know.  (I'm sure I
missed some things.)

PDF:
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-doc/doc/english/texlive-en/live.pdf

Source:
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-doc/source/english/texlive-en/live.tex
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-doc/source/english/texlive-en/tex-live.sty

No HTML for the moment.  Eitan and I are working on that, it'll be there soon.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.  I'm going to be away Thu-Mon,
back online Tuesday.  So I'll answer any mail about it next week.

FYI, I'm asking the translators (on the tldoc list) to start at their end.

Thanks,