[tex-live] Fwd: [OS X TeX] pdftex 1.20a

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Oct 14 01:49:18 CEST 2004

    The one in Master for instance does
    not have TEXMFDIST

?

tug$ \grep TEXMFDIST /home/karl/src/Master/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf
TEXMFDIST = $SELFAUTOPARENT/texmf-dist
TEXMF =                 {$HOMETEXMF,!!$VARTEXMF,$TEXMFLOCAL,!!$TEXMFMAIN,!!$TEX\
MFDIST}

    Anyway, does anybody have a problem with me changing texmf.in so that
    it has font_max as it was in TL2003? Because I do use the one from
    source(.development) like teTeX does afaik.

Seems like a very desirable change to me, to keep the .in and the
generated file in sync.  Thanks.