[tex-live] final rebuilding if possible

Tigran Aivazian tigran at aivazian.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 18:58:00 CET 2004

Ok, the new binaries have been uploaded here:


Kind regards

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Tigran Aivazian wrote:

> Hi Karl,
> I have downloaded the latest sources and will build x86_64 binaries tonight, 
> when I come back home.
> Kind regards
> Tigran
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Karl Berry wrote:
>> No waiting on TR for TL, see below ...
>> Builds now, please.  No further changes to the sources are contemplated.
>> Thanks,
>> k
>> Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:56:25 -0800
>> From: "Tomas G. Rokicki" <rokicki at CS.Stanford.EDU>
>> To: karl at freefriends.org, rokicki at CS.Stanford.EDU
>> Subject: Re: [te at dbs.uni-hannover.de: Re: [tex-live] final rebuilding if 
>> possible]
>> I'm still working on it.  Given the nature of the required change I'd
>> be tempted not to wait on it for the build.  It may be a relatively
>> simple change, but I'm a bit afraid of upsetting the applecart so I
>> want to build a test suite that considers a bunch of different
>> combinations that I can test before and after.  I would estimate I
>> may have a solution to this problem within a week or two.
>> (Details:  dvips is stupid.  It has already decided to download that
>> font for inclusion in the document, possibly partially, when suddenly
>> it encounters a PostScript graphics file that requires the font, and
>> thus it needs to change its mind, download the font in its entirety
>> as a header and be done with it.  This *should* be straightforward,
>> once I get my head wrapped around the code I wrote once again.)
>> -tom
>> _______________________________________________
>> TeX Live mailing list
>> http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/tex-live
> _______________________________________________
> TeX Live mailing list
> http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/tex-live

More information about the tex-live mailing list