[tex-live] lambda, omega, latex.ini

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon May 10 22:25:23 CEST 2004

At 19:09 10/05/2004, Thomas Esser wrote:

>There is nothing like a main omega path. Hyphenation pattern files
>are read along the TEXINPUTS path by omega and we want to texmf/tex//
>as the only place for those files.

on the other hand, we should be prepare for new incompatible tex's showing
up (omega 2 and so); with respect to patterns, tex, etex, pdftex, *tex are
compatible, but i i'm not that sure about omega; i suppose that in the case
of a new omega we get OMEGAINPUTS and texmf/omega (eh ... omegamf -);
anyhow, it's no big deal now

Hans