[tex-live] hdd space (was: TL2004: Technical problems and testing)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon May 10 15:16:20 CEST 2004

    Wasn't harrald going to look into this? He saw some options to use
    repositories at locations where that amount of trafic (downloading
    iso's) would be consdered noise ...

That's fine, but I'm not aware of any problems with the setup that we
have now: downloading from tug.org.  At least, no one has ever
complained to me.  If we can have the test ISO's also distributed from
various other CTAN locations, so much the better.