[tex-live] t1code.tex not found

Petr Olsak petr at olsak.net
Wed Mar 10 09:54:30 CET 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Can you give me a reason why this is so important for you, besides
> disturbing people packaging up the whole stuff?

Because this makes the incomptibility with the master file:
ftp://math.feld.cvut.cz/pub/cstex/base/csplain.tar.gz

Because this makes many Czech documentations and books buggy,
because these doscuments suggest to use csplain.tar.gz and they
mention the location of the files. I cannot upgrade these
(printed!) documents and books simply.

Because I use my own scripts over csplain on many TeX distributions
to check it etc. May be, other users have similar scripts which
follows the Czech documentation about file locations.
Don't make this work more complicated for me and other Czech users.

Please, revert files to the original locations.

Thank you

Petr Olsak