[tex-live] Severe bug in texlive20040625 DVD image

Daniel Flipo Daniel.Flipo at univ-lille1.fr
Mon Jun 28 10:22:04 CEST 2004

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:

 « Daniel Flipo wrote:
 «
 « >I have performed the installation again, this time with the standard
 « >scheme, and still get no binary installed when I use the DVD image.
 « >...
 « >
 « >    <B> binary systems:        1 out of  0
 « >
 « >
 « the problem is here - no binaries detected at all on the DVD! this means
 « the bin directory
 « must be empty. is that true?

The bin directory on the DVD image is not empty, all the subdirs,
including i386-linux, are there and hold over 50 binaries.
But the bin directory on the disk is not created at all.

Daniel Flipo