[tex-live] revised binary list

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Jun 16 10:18:18 CEST 2004

Baden Hughes :

> Revised for posterity ...
>
>  Proposed TeXLive2004 Binary List for live and inst
>  ==================================================
>  i386-linux (i386 Linux)		Staszek
>  powerpc-darwin6.3 (MacOSX)		Gerben
>  win32 (32-bit Windows)			Fabrice
>  alpha-linux (HP Alpha Linux)		Norbert
>  i386-freebsd (i386 FreeBSD)		Manfred
>  i386-openbsd (i386 OpenBSD)		Sebastian ? Baden
>  i386-solaris (Sun i386 Solaris)	Baden
>  mips-irix (SGI IRIX)			Kaja ? TBC
>  powerpc-aix (IBM RS/6000 AIX)		Vladimir
>  sparc-solaris (Sun Sparc Solaris)	Vladimir
>  sparc64-linux (Sparc Linux)		Staszek
>  hpux					Lars

No need to count me in here, as long as I can compile the binaries for
HPUX here that's all I need. and for what I know I'm the only one who need
a TL version of TL.

I would like to see whether the current source code compiles for HPUX, but
I don't have access to them.

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
 -- Abraham Lincoln