[tex-live] free software, DFSG

Stepan Kasal kasal at ucw.cz
Fri Jun 4 16:11:02 CEST 2004

Hallo,

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 09:40:48AM -0400, Karl Berry wrote:
>     be on CTAN and TeXlive.

this was a problem with my English; I wrote:

: Petr was a bit disappointed, wrote a message and there was a kind of
: feeling here in Czech Republic that it's a shame that Olsak's work won't
: be on CTAN and TeXlive.

while I meant

: Petr was a bit disappointed, he wrote a message about it and there was
: a kind of feeling here in Czech Republic that it was a shame that
: Olsak's work wouldn't be on CTAN and TeXlive.

(It's a typical example of Czenglish.)

I meant that we were under impression that OFS would be omitted.

Sorry, for the confusion.  I'm happy that it's resolved so nicely.

Stepan Kasal