[tex-live] beamer theme files gone?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jul 12 01:35:26 CEST 2004

HI Sebastian!

I found that all the beamertheme* from the themes/ subdir are missing in
TeXlive.

I have put them back in for now. If this is not intended, please delete
again. But I think without them beamer is useless.

If there is more to do (fixing ls-R files, or tpm files or whatever)
please tell me and I can do it.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
KENT (adj.)
Politely determined not to help despite a violent urge to the
contrary. Kent expressions are seen on the faces of people who are
good at something watching someone else who can't do it at all.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff