[tex-live] TL in CVS on Berlios

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 18:03:35 CET 2004

Martin Schröder wrote:

> Apple notebooks are the choice for unix geeks as OSX is just a
> very nice unix with a wonderfull GUI.

My local head of Unix/Linux tried this for all of last year, and is now
selling his Mac notebook. He says it is just enough different from Linux
to be annoying, and the GUI in practice does nothing he wants. I suspect
I'd feel the same.

> Go to an open source
> conference. Come to BachoTeX! :-)
the two are not quite the same...

> Only against the junta.

that's not the way boycotts work. we should all start now boycotting all
things from the USA in the (very faint) hope they'll cast their votes
against that evil man they have in the white house.

so, no more TeX, I am afraid....

oh damn, or XML either.
--
Sebastian Rahtz      Information Manager
Oxford University Computing Services