[tex-live] tl hosting The options for Open Source software development web sites

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Wed Jan 7 08:17:16 CET 2004

> Moving to CVS will be a lot of work. :-(

Let's make a suggestion schedule: any move from perforce to CVS should
happen immediately after the final release of TL2004. That is when
sources are cleanest and we will then not mix a production and a move
operation. During a move, any updates on the sources is out of the
question.

Secondly, for me in The Netherlands, US sites are generally faster than
BRD sites (or any other Eu site except The Netherlands).