[tex-live] test .iso images

George N. White III aa056 at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Feb 23 18:09:27 CET 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> Please note that only the ones I made today are any good. If
> you collected one in the last few days, grab again now.
>
> another slew of updates went in yesterday and today

Didn't get to do much testing due to a massive snow storm (over 90cm in 24
hours) that shut down Nova Scotia for 4 days.  In my rush to get home
before roads became impassible last Wed. I neglected to bring the install
CD.

I just noticed that xdvi reports:

Could not find config file xdvi.cfg in path
"/opt/TeX/TL2004-test/texmf-var/xdvi:\
/opt/TeX/TL2004-test/texmf/xdvi:\
/opt/TeX/TL200"

--
George N. White III  <aa056 at chebucto.ns.ca>
  Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada