[tex-live] texlive 2003 -- acronym package missing doc

Harald Harders h.harders at tu-bs.de
Fri Feb 13 13:21:38 CET 2004

> I will prepare one of my packages during the weekend. When I will have put
> it on CTAN, I will send an eMail to the list.

A few minutes ago, I have uploaded the updated packages numprint
(macros/latex/contrib/numprint) and babelbib
(biblio/bibtex/contrib/babelbib) to ftp.dante.de. They will hopefully be
installed within the next days. The mailinglist will not be informed, I
think.

Yours
Harald

--
Harald Harders                           Langer Kamp 8
Technische Universität Braunschweig      D-38106 Braunschweig