[tex-live] texlive 2003 -- acronym package missing doc

Harald Harders h.harders at tu-bs.de
Thu Feb 12 11:25:32 CET 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> >That is a great idea. I will include the target "texlive" to all Makefiles
> >of my packages.
>
> ok, lets experiment. You set up one of your pages and get it on CTAN,
> I'll adapt my sausage machine, and lets see if it works. Although its
> not a universal solution,
> it does have the benefit of being very clear for anyone who *does*
> understand make.

I will prepare one of my packages during the weekend. When I will have put
it on CTAN, I will send an eMail to the list.

> so my rule is,
>
>  - look for existence of Makefile
>  - grep for "^texlive:$"

Ah, I see. The target texlive: has to be without any dependencies. No
problem.

>  - if found, execute, move texmf tree and finish

Yours
Harald

--
Harald Harders                           Langer Kamp 8
Technische Universität Braunschweig      D-38106 Braunschweig