[tex-live] texlive 2003 -- acronym package missing doc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Feb 9 23:15:08 CET 2004

    The user guide, acronym.dvi, produced from acronym.dtx
    is not there.

Thanks for reporting this.  Sebastian takes care of these things, so
I'll let him answer that part :).

    I am willing to try and help to texlive work.

Thanks very much!

    Please let me know what kind of work is needed and I see to what I
    could commit my self.

One sort of help that is always appreciated is more testing in advance
of the release -- such as finding missing doc files :).  But of course
primarily just testing the installation and resulting tree.  Your
programming experience would be very helpful in that regard.  If that is
of interest, I could let you know when there's a release to test (it
will be a couple of months).

Perhaps some of the other package maintainers on this list will have
more ideas, as well.

Thanks,