[tex-live] running programs from texlive tlc2

Just Kaziri rizika24 at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 7 20:23:32 CET 2004

I bought the latex companion 2nd ed I can run most the programs they give with the cd except:
1.I can't include eps image but jpg are ok
2. examples on chapter 12 show this kind of error: PACKAGE NATBIB WARNING: CITATION "LGC97" ON PAGE 6 UNDEFINED ON INPUT LINE 31. I can write the bib file manually, use harvard of chicago style, i never get the bibliography!

Thanks

p.s. I am running the program on an athlon 2600 with windows xp pro but I don't thing this is a problem.