[tex-live] A bug in TeXLive 2004 in working with ncctools package

Tigran Aivazian tigran at aivazian.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 14:49:46 CET 2004

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 victorgfu at yahoo.com wrote:
> I can't use all the features of the manyfoot package,
> because when I set "para" constant, ii doesn't make the the
> footnotes running as one paragraph, like it was when you tried to
> compile the sources. So, by now I have to disable that function and am
> wasting a lot of paper space, because each footnote begins from new line.

Greetings Victor,

What would help debug this problem is if you could produce a small
(minimalistic to remove the possibility that some other package is
affecting this) standalone sample which shows the problem and uploaded
somewhere. If you want you can place it in your home directory on ginsburg
server and I'll upload it to bibles.org.uk for you.

Kind regards
Tigran